Secure Your Child's Future through a Registered Education Savings Plan


For those who want to make sure their child has a secured and better future then the best option is to make use of RESP also known as global resp corporation. However, before you make any decision it would be best to discuss relevant matters about it with different institutions. Families have approximately 18 years after their child is born to save substantial amount of money for their child's education. Take note that the government will also lend a hand to your endeavor by providing 20% tax free of what you can contribute. This kind of matters requires some information gathering methods, once you have all the needed information, you along with your family can start making an action plan. If you have not yet plan everything then perhaps now is the best time to do so.


Get your facts right, this is the first thing that you must do prior getting an global resp corporation. You can begin your search by going to the RESP website through different search engines.


Read the information stipulated in their website and of course you need to learn the ins and outs of this saving plan you are about to obtain. The first step that you must do in planning your child's future is to confer with lending companies and other institutions if you are financially capable to enter in this kind of plan. There are also other things that you have to consider in doing so.Know more about education at


The plus factors that supports your contribution and your goal of securing your child's education:


Take note that the government will provide 20% of what you can contribute.

There is no yearly contribution limit.

The maximum lifetime contribution is $50,000.

Families with minimal income are entitled to receive bigger contribution from the government.

If your child is able to qualify a part-time or full-time educational program then the family members are given the chance to contribute to the fund.

Oftentimes the fund doesn't need to be collapsed until it reaches its 26th year of maturity. This way, you child is given extra time to choose a program that they want. If your child will not be using RESP then you can consider transferring the amount that you saved to your retirement plan. However, you must bear in mind that the 20% contribution of the government will be taken out and you must pay the taxes on the amount of funds that was made for the time being.

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now